as an online soccer gambling agent will discuss a guide on how to play online soccer betting for beginners who don’t understand how to play bets on online soccer betting. You can see in the image listed above and along with a complete explanation based on the colors contained in the previously marked image below, namely:
1. Blue Circle.
The blue circle explains that in a football match on the betting market judi bola terpercaya on online soccer betting, there is always a more superior team that is colored red as in the example in the picture above where in the AS Roma vs Spezia match, where the AS Roma text is colored red on the betting market, which means that in the betting market for that match, the AS Roma team is more favored to win the match.
2. Yellow Circles.
The yellow circle from the picture above explains that it is the Fur of the match that took place as in the example above AS Roma vs. Spezia where the numbers 1-1.5 which are marked with the yellow circle indicate that the AS Roma team gave Fur to Spezia who acted as the away team is 1-1.5 and you need to know in writing the fur numbers of a team you can see in full below:
– 0 : if the number of Fur on the betting market in an online soccer betting match is 0 = then the match is purely balanced between the two competing teams but there is still a team that has the upper hand in the match. If the result of the match ends in a draw with no winners or losers, your bets will be refunded because there is no winner.
– 0-0.5 = 1/4 : If the Fur number is 0-0.5 it is equal to 1/4. If the match ends in a draw, then the player who bets on the team that gave the fur will lose 1/2 of the bet and on the player who bets on the team that is given the fur will win 1/2 of the total bet made by that player.
– 0.5 = 1/2 : If the number of Fur is 0.5 it is equal to 1/2. If the result of the match that the team that gave the fur wins, then the player who bets on the team that gave the fur will win in full from the amount of the bet he made, and conversely the player who bets on the team that receives/keeps fur will lose the amount of the bet that player made. do that. And if the result of the match ends in a draw, then the player who bets on the team that saves the Fur will win the bet for the amount that the player bet.
– 0.5-1 = 3/4 : If Fur number is 0.5-1 it is equal to 3/4. If the match results, for example, the team that gave the fur wins with a score difference of 1 goal such as 3-2 / 2-1/1 1-0. then the player who bets on the team that gives fur will win half of the amount of the bet he made and conversely the player who bets on the team that keeps fur will lose half of the total bet made. And if the final score of the match results with a difference of 2 goals for the team that gave the fur as for example 2-0 / 3-1 / 4-2, then the player who made a bet on the team that gave the fur will win the full amount of the bet made and vice versa the player who bets on the team that keeps fur will lose in full from the total bet.
– 1: If the number of Fur is 1, if the result of the match for example the team that gave the fur wins by a goal difference of one, then the bet made will be returned because there is no winner of the bet, at least the team that gave the fur must win by a difference of two goals to be eligible win bets made.